THE CLOUD NINE PONY UPDATE…
By Angel Montague-Sayers
Here I created this ‘lived in’ low pony using my favourite curling wand by Cloud Nine and a cocktail of my hero products.
The ‘Curling wand’ is the newest edition to the Cloud Nine portfolio and alongside it’s multiple heat settings and glossed coating (giving serious shine) the width of the barrel gives a flawless shaped curl for any hair length.
Follow this simple step by step to recreate this look;
- Starting with freshly washed hair, spritz a generous helping of the Cloud Nine Amplify spray throughout and blast dry in.
- Once your hair is 100% dry; take small sections and spray the L’Oreal Professional, Techni-Art Constructor spray from root to tip. This will not only protect against the heat but will feel invisible on the hair and has a styling memory for longer lasting results.
- Wrap each section around the barrel of the Cloud Nine curling wand. Don’t worry if you can’t wind the very ends around as this adds to the natural effect.
- Leave each curl to cool without touching it and continue with the rest of the hair.
- Once the curls have cooled; tip your head upside down and shake out the shape.
- The Crepage De Chignon by L’Oreal Professional is an ideal blend of hairspray and dry shampoo for a texturing and mattifying result. Spritz this throughout and finish by defining the ends using the Techni-Art deviation paste.
- It’s important not to use a hairbrush at this point as it will ruin the texture you’ve created. Gather your hair gently with your fingers at the nape of the neck.
- Fasten this with a piece of elastic and tie a black ribbon around to add detail.
Angel works at Duffield each Thursday and Friday and at Ashbourne every Wednesday and Saturday.
Please book online or call Duffield on 01332843000 or Ashbourne 01335 343893