DUFFIELD SALON UPDATE
We’ve been working on the Duffield salon since Spring and we’re almost ready to reveal the new and improved salon space.
At 5pm on Saturday 26th September (three years to the day that we opened) our Duffield salon will close for ten days so we can complete the renovations.
The salon will reopen on Friday 9th October but in the mean time the Duffield stylists will relocate;
- Angel will be at The Old Hall (01332 331133)
- Zoe will be at Belper (01773 822520)
- Deesh will work at Sadler Gate, apart from on Tuesday 29th September and Tuesday 6th of October when he will be at Ashbourne. (Sadler Gate 01332 203 302, Ashbourne 01335 343 893)
- Lilly is away while the work is taking place
- Beth will be at Ashbourne (01335 343 893)
If you have any questions or difficulty booking an appointment during this time please email [email protected]. The phone massages will be checked daily at Duffield, however it will not be manned for the entire time that we are closed. If you have any urgent queries, please call The Old Hall, 01332 331133.
Save the date…
Join us for the launch of our new salon space on Thursday 8th October from 6pm. There will be drinks, canapés, luxury goody bags and our Colour Specialist team on hand to share new season colour updates. All are welcome but it would be great if you could email [email protected] if you are coming so we can work out numbers to cater for, see you at the launch!