COLOUR WOW DURING COVID-19!
We have had lots of messages regarding root colour over the past few weeks so we thought that a guide to a colour alternative may help! If you want to disguise your roots then we are recommending either Colour Wow or a temporary root spray, both can be bought online.
The most popular shades of Colour Wow now seem to have sold out on several websites. We can post Colour Wow to you and have set up a temporary shop on the gift voucher page of the website here.
WHAT DOES COLOUR WOW DO?
Cover greys and dark roots, refresh highlights, thicken hairlines…
Covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots and extends highlights without peroxide
Precise application, no mess like sprays
Never stiff, sticky or waxy like mascaras and crayons
Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities
Water resistant formula, you can even swim in it
No waxes, dyes or parabens
Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair
Sally’s Tips and Tricks
- Load the brush with powder, you will need quite a lot for full coverage. I would advise using the longer bristled brush end.
2. Pull you hair back and push the powder into your hairline. Instantly you will see the greys being covered.
3. You only really need to focus on your hairline and parting. There is no need to be very precise but try not to colour your scalp.
4. The powder will last until you wash it out and will not affect your colour in any way.
5. If you have highlighted hair, you can use the small end of the brush to emphasise these.
HOW TO DISGUISE YOUR ROOTS
How I will be wearing my hair for the next few weeks…
Let’s take this as an opportunity to use less heated tools and instead use all of those hair masques and samples which we all have in cupboards!
If you would like us to post any specific hair or skin care advice, please email [email protected]